Bay Area Festival season officially launches on May 15-16 in Mountain View where walkable Castro Street will be transformed into a feast of people and colorful tents for the 14th Annual A La Carte & Art. Thousands of visitors are expected to gather in Silicon Valley for this celebration of the arts.
The open-air festival will feature two days of:
- live music
- a fine arts & crafts show with 200 talented exhibitors showing their handcrafted wares
- artisan specialty food purveyors
- a farmers’ market with fresh seasonal produce
- festive food and drink with premium wine, microbrews and margaritas
- health and wellness displays
- an organic and green products showcase
- home and garden exhibits
- kids’ amusements in the Tons of Fun Zone
- and, making its festival debut, a classic car show — “A La Car & Art”
Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. both days. Admission is free. More information regarding the event can be found here.